2019年11月25日星期一

How to Control NEMA17 Motor with A4988 Driver

If you’ve come to this article, you’re probably at the same point as I was before I made my stepper motor move without noise, vibration or jump steps. That’s why in this article, I will provide a sufficient level of depth to know how to control a stepper motor (for example – a NEMA 17 or other stepper motor size) and fixing the problems that may arise.
When a stepper motor is used in a 3D printer, most likely a team of electronics and programming experts makes calculations and put everything together to works perfectly. Instead, when I try to use the same stepper motor in a hobby project (after a normal 8 hours daily job) it’s quite different. Moreover, things get complicated if you have a low budget and just wanted to use the stepper motor to make a robot or rotate a cup holder like in the way I did. All of these situations may give you big headaches.
Let’s start with the beginning and I’ll tell you in a few words from where the whole story started. It is possible to write a long story in this article, but I have a lot to explain to you about stepper motors.

没有评论:

发表评论